I am too excited to contain my excitement! I need to share more details about my newest book.
But before I do, you could buy my first book. I recently ordered a select number of re-prints. These will be signed copies!
Then you could move onto reading my second book! …When it is ready!
My Year of Separation is 95% finished (I think). Ninety-five percent is very likely an overestimation, but every time I begin to see the end of a project I always get excited to start my next project.
The life of a creative…
Sometimes, I forget about all the little details that go into finishing a project. Then I get excited about sharing my work with the public, and you, my cherished and loyal readers. And, hinestly all those little details seem so mundane!
I say, Phewy! On details! Let’s just get this thing out into the world!
Today, I am feeling the need to share and tell you where I am at with this new book.
- Recently an editor was hired—wow was that a lot of work! And the work I did with her made the essays stronger.
- I have a few illustrations to draw.
- The cover needs to be designed and doing this part is always a fun way to use my graphic design skills.
- An ISBN number has already been ordered.
- AND, I plan to self-publish as soon as possible.
I need to share with you that—hopefully by February 19th—I will have published this second book! BUT this is a huge PUSH goal! Huge!
Please cheer me on! Or tell me you’re excited to buy a copy… or that you are excited for me, just because!
You know what? Thanks for reading my blog! If you have continued to enjoy the information I present, feel free to forward this post or any of my ideas to a friend! To support the work I do, buy a book or my art!