Welcome and thanks for visiting Suzanne Gibbs Studio. Suzanne is an artist who focuses on Painting, Mixed Media, Collage, and Encaustic, with a bit of drawing tossed into the mix.
Here is the reality: I am approaching 50. My kids are becoming more independent every day and empty nesting equals a chance to re-invent and re-imagine the second half of life! My motto is:
Create when the mood strikes and play whenever possible. Cherish my abilities always!
Goals for 2014
- Putting 30 years of my art into other peoples hands!
- Sell more art so that I can keep doing the job I love!
- Complete a small book with illustrations: Conversation Starters for Couples.
- Enter work into at least 6 group shows.
- Sharing lovely art stories in my blog – written by others.
- Go See Art at least once each month.
- Continue to keep a sketchbook and journal.
- Learn to meditate – even if it is only for 2 minutes a day!
- Commit to a solo show in 2015.
Suzanne Gibbs Studio maintains an inventory of completed works available for purchase, Please use the Galleries pages to browse.
Please use the contact page for inquiries or to arrange a studio visit.
Don’t miss Notes On Art: Interviews, Influences, and In The Studio. A blog written and edited by Suzanne with the goal of enticing people to Go See Art.
You don’t want art but you DO want to support the work of a committed artist? Why, Thanks! There is a handy button below, compliments of PayPal.